Our Best-Value N95 Face Mask
This face mask meets the requirements of NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 with a filtration efficiency of at least 95% which is suitable as protection against viruses, smog, pollen and other harmful particles. You can buy these masks in bulk packs which make them cheaper and one of our best-value masks.
What does N95 and P2/PM2.5 actually mean?
The Difference between the N95 and the P2 classification for respirator face masks is that the N95 is the NiOSH classification (USA testing requirements) and the P2 represents the EC (European testing requirements) classification. In practice, these differences have resulted in no impact on the level of protection to the wearer. Essentially, both of these terms offer the same level of protection, so feel free to purchase whichever one you like knowing that you are sufficiently protected using either option.
- Adjustable nose piece for better fit
- A two-head strap design with a two-point attachment helps provide a secure fit
- Lightweight construction improves comfort during use and increases wear time
- High quality filter with advanced static-charged microfibers helps to make inhalation/exhalation easier
- Reduces the risk of infections and infecting others
- Reduces inhalation of dust, smoke, smog, pollution, pollen, viruses, etc.
- Keeps face comfortable and warm
- Gives you peace of mind that you are protecting yourself from harmful particles
- These are single use masks that are disposable
- Please follow instructions on packaging for usage details
WHO (World Health Organisation) Recommendations
- Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly.
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.